Paranormal fans, rejoice! A new season of Jack Osbourne’s Night of Terror premieres Sunday, October 1 at 10/9c on Travel Channel. This year, Jack delves deeper into America’s most haunted locations, partnering with celebrity friends and family members.
The season kicks off with a shocking episode at the Glen Tavern Inn in Santa Paula, California. Jack is joined by his mother Sharon Osbourne to investigate the tragic history of this century-old hotel. Skeptical at first, Sharon has a terrifying experience that suggests the duo encountered one of the inn’s most notorious spirits.
Throughout the season, Jack is accompanied by famous guest investigators like Ozzy Osbourne, Kelly Osbourne, Jenny McCarthy, Jason Mewes, and Jamie Kennedy. Some highlights include:
- Tinker Swiss Cottage (October 8): Jack and Jenny McCarthy try to appease ghosts disturbed by construction at this Illinois home.
- Nevada State Prison (October 15): Jack and Kelly Osbourne explore the haunted and violent past of this now-abandoned correctional facility.
- Ashmore Estates (October 22): Jason Mewes and Jamie Kennedy join Jack at a former psychiatric hospital rumored to hold dark secrets.
- Virginia City, Nevada (October 29): The 2-hour finale sees Jack, Kelly, Ozzy, and Sharon investigate haunted hotspots Piper’s Opera House and the Washoe Club.
- ‘The Enfield Poltergeist’ Series to Premiere on Apple TV+ on October 27: Explore the Real Haunting That Inspired ‘The Conjuring 2’ - September 26, 2023
- Natalie Portman Takes on an Intriguing Role in ‘May December’ Scandal Romance Film - September 26, 2023
- Bella Ramsey’s Kelsey Morgan Revealed in ‘Time’ Season 2 First Look - September 25, 2023