Nickelodeon has revealed the cast members of its upcoming revival of the popular 90s sketch comedy series “All That”. The new series will premiere June 15 on the kids’ network and feature appearances by original cast members including Kel Mitchell, Lori Beth Denberg, and more. The original run of the series was produced by a Brian Robbins who currently serves as president of Nickelodeon.
The new cast ages 12 to 15, will introduce original comedic sketches, new characters and impersonations of today’s popular celebrities. Each new episode of the reboot will also feature a musical performance from today’s top artists and guest stars from the worlds of TV, film, comedy and more.
The new cast members of Nickelodeon’s All That are:
- Ryan Alessi – Born and raised in Chicago, Ryan Alessi, 14, began studying improv comedy at age eight with The Second City Improvisational Comedy Troupe. After moving to Los Angeles, he started studying with The Groundlings and developing his own characters and performing various impressions and accents.
- Reece Caddell – A Denver native, Reece Caddell, 12, started acting at the age of five and began performing sketch comedy when she started a YouTube channel with her two older sisters.
- Kate Godfrey – Kate Godfrey, 15, is an actress, singer and dancer from Scottsdale, Ariz. She began her career in her local community theater at the age of nine and was quickly accepted to the Broadway Youth Ensemble where she performed in New York City.
- Gabrielle Green – Gabrielle Green, 14, moved to Los Angeles to pursue her acting career after studying theatre at BAK Middle School of Performing Arts in West Palm Beach, Fla. Her credits include acting, voiceover work and working as a brand representative.
- Nathan Janak – Originally from Sugar Land, Texas, Nathan Janak, 14, began acting at six years old. In 2016, he participated in a nine-month intensive actor training program and later moved to Los Angeles. Janak has previously been seen as a guest star in Nickelodeon’s Henry Danger.
- Lex Lumpkin – Lex Lumpkin, 13, is an actor, singer, writer, impressionist and pianist from Indianapolis. His acting career began two years ago when he played the role of “Stuart” in the Indianapolis Repertory Theater’s production of Stuart Little.
- Chinguun Sergelen – Raised in Chicago, Chinguun Sergelen, 13, began acting at age nine. He is a Youth Ensemble member at The Second City Training Center Chicago and Laugh Out Loud Theater.
In the series premiere, the new cast will be joined by original All That cast members Kel Mitchell, Lori Beth Denberg and Josh Server. Beloved roles are reprised in some of the series’ most memorable sketches including Mitchell as fast-food slacker “Ed,” and Denberg as “Ms. Hushbaum,” the hypocritical “Loud Librarian.” The episode will also feature a performance by Grammy®-nominated multiplatinum powerhouse trio Jonas Brothers of their smash hit “Sucker.”